Information pursuant to the Code regarding the protection of personal data. The data controller is Gplast Technology srls (from now on "the writer") with email email@example.com (from now on "email of the writer").
1. What data is collected
To take advantage of our services, the writer collects some personal data. This page is intended to indicate which data are collected, why and how they are used.
a. data provided by the user
The writer, in order to allow your registration to their directories through contact forms and / or subscription to the newsletter service, needs to collect some personal data.
These data will be reported in the registration and / or contact form, that is, by way of example and not exhaustively: name, surname, e-mail address and / or other data if the purposes are registration for purchases / other.
b. data that we collect automatically
The writer collects the following data through the services used by the user:
technical data: eg IP address, browser type, computer information, data relative to the current (approximate) position of the instrument used;
data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, visit the "Cookies" section.
2. How are the collected data used?
2.1 We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, that the personal data you provided when using the Service, or otherwise acquired within the scope of the activity we carry out, may be processed for the purposes connected to supply the Service itself. After using a form, pursuant to art. 130 paragraph 4 of the D.LGS. 196/2003 we may send you e-mails related to services similar to those provided and you may object to this sending of e-mail at any time by canceling using the appropriate link at the bottom of the communication received or by contacting the writer.
2.2 Your data will be used, if authorization is given, to collect information in general and particular about your orientations and / or preferences, and / or to send commercial offers for which you can object at any time.
3. Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of the Services offered by the writer (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service); it is instead optional for promotional and / or profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the Service.
4. Who are the subjects of the treatment?
The data controller is the writer in person of its legal representative, unless otherwise specified at the top of this page.
5. How to get information on the data, modify, delete or copy it?
5.1 Access to personal data
The user can at any time request access to personal data provided by contacting the writer directly.
5.2 Export and cancellation of personal data
To export personal data or request cancellation it is possible to send a request to the email address of the writer. Personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in case the export becomes particularly complex, within three months. The cancellation will be carried out in the expected technical times and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following point 6.
5.3 Exercise of rights
Any natural person who uses the service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
For any question or request concerning personal data and privacy, you can use the email of the writer.
6. How and for how long will the data be stored?
One of the principles applicable to the processing of your Personal Data concerns the limitation of the retention period, governed by Article 5, paragraph 1, point (e) of the Regulation that states "Personal Data are stored in a form that allows identification of Interested for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed; Personal Data may be stored for longer periods provided they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1, without prejudice to the implementation of technical measures and adequate organizational requirements required by this regulation to protect the rights and freedoms of the interested party ". In light of this principle, your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller only for what is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes referred to in Section D of this Information. In particular, your Personal Data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary, as indicated in Recital 39 of the Rules, ie until the termination of the contractual relations between you and the Data Controller without prejudice to an additional retention period which may be imposed by law as also provided for by Recital 65 of the Rules.
7. How is data protection assured?
The data are collected by the writer, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by computer tools, manual and automated and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated at point 2 and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the user's use of data on the part of the writer, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the maximum evidence on their pages or through alternative means.
1. What are cookies?
2. What kind of cookies are used?
2.1 Essential cookies
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies, some necessary services can not be used.
2.2 Performance cookie
These cookies collect information on how users use a website, for example, which pages are most visited, if you receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of a website.
By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
2.3 Functionality cookies
Cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or region of origin) and provide customized advanced features. These cookies can be used for example, to remember the chosen language, and other parts of web pages that can be customized. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
The consent to the use of profiling cookies is provided by the user through the appropriate button in the relative banner.
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site or service.
4. Which profiling cookies are generated by the website?
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. - Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network. Personal data collected: cookies and usage data. Data retention 26 months. Anonymization of IP addresses is enabled on our site.
- Google +1 buttons and social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Google+, provided by Google Inc. Buttons Like and Facebook social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc. Both generate cookies profiling managed directly by the above companies.
- Google Maps is a map service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages, the cookies generated are managed directly by the company Google Inc.